Enjoy six days in the quintessential town of St. Remy de Provence. Our hotel is located in the very center of this well-known market town, with a delightful courtyard and a swimming pool for afternoon and evening relaxation.
Experience the world renown Sunday antique market in Isle L’Sorgue, explore Avignon and the Papal Palace. Each day is fully guided with local expert guides sharing Provencal history, culture, and charm. This one of a kind trip offers you nine nights first class hotels with daily breakfast. Food that with make your taste buds wanting more; don't worry though you will have a chance to learn how to cook some of their exquisite food during our cooking class at Mas de Figues, for when you return home and are craving. Not to mention all the delectable food you will get to taste during the gourmet walking tour in Paris. Join us on this trip in May and immerse yourself in the culture as well as the luxury accommodations and restaurants. Keep reading to find out more trip highlights.
Provence is all you have dreamed, we will have a fabulous hands- on cooking class, wine and olive oil tastings, market day shopping and charming evenings in classic cafes. The villages and towns we visit are Arles, made famous by Vincent Van Gogh, Tarascon location of the Souleiado fabrics, Les Baux and the gorgeous illuminated caves. Get a market basket in the market place and fill it with lavender, herbs, olives and wonderful oils to enhance your cooking.
Highlights of the Tour
We will have an exquisite welcome lunch at Le Train Bleu, the Belle Epoque masterpiece. An expert Parisian guide will share her Paris highlights with you en route to a special boutique hotel in St. Germain des Pres the very center of a woman’s Paris.We have experienced this spectacle several times, giving us an insider view of the perfect week in one of the most exciting cities on the planet.
- Travel to Paris on the TGV, arrive at Gare de LyonTravel to Lantau Island and view the largest outdoor Buddha in Asia and enjoy the ornate temples with offerings for the New Year.
- Fabulous Gourmet Walking Tour of the Rue Mouffetard market complete with foie gras and wine tasting.Savor afternoon tea in the world famous Peninsula Hotel.
- A Museum pass to visit your favorites and free time to explore the most quaint streets in the City.Experience Peking Garden with Beggar’s Chicken, 1000 Noodles and of course Peking Duck.
- Saturday is an afternoon and evening of royal splendor, visit Fountainbleu and then an evening filled with candlelight, champagne, and fireworks at Vaux le Vicomte.
- Sunday, Mother’s day we are going to the famous Paris Flea Market to browse for treasures.
- The farewell dinner at Le Petit Celadon, a Michelin star will create the perfect Little Black Dress event.
Nine nights first class hotel, round-trip TGV rail travel, buffet breakfast daily, three lunches, four dinners and two tastings, admission to Carrieres de Lumieres in Les Baux, Le Musee Souleido, cooking class at Mas de Figues, gourmet walking tour in Paris, two day Paris museum pass, Paris Metro Pass, excursion to Fountainbleu and Vaux le Vicomte with luxury dinner, guides, local transportation and so much more. Small group limited to fourteen ladies.
$4,595.00 double occupancy, single supplement $750.00 additional. Not included: air travel to Paris, porterage at airports and rail stations and tips for guides and drivers. Valid passport required to travel.