You are invited to join an extraordinary group of women on a fall pilgrimage journey in the deep south. This fully escorted 10-day trip highlights the very best in southern hospitality. The trip goes from October 2 to October 10, 2017.
Fall Pilgrimage Tour
Experience the Antebellum South as never before. We have selected the finest hotels and dining destinations in New Orleans and Natchez. With private tours to take give us a more personal experience of New Orleans and Natchez. From enjoying traditional jazz music on Easy Street to endless shopping on Magazin Street, and all the cafes and boutiques in between. Fully escorted and expert local guides daily. Include a walking tour of the French Quarter and a cruise on the Natchez along the Mississippi River. With a gourmet cooking class and making traditional southern cocktails, giving you something to make and share with those at home. This trip will surely a lifetime of memories.
The Fall Pilgrimage Tour gives you privileged access to dozens of historic homes, plantations, and gardens. The azaleas, wisteria, dogwoods and more will be put on a spectacular display! You'll get a chance to experience the Tableau, only performed in Natchez.
Highlight of the Tours
- Travel to our hotel, Hotel Pontchartrain in New Orleans and plan on arriving by 5:00 pm on October 2, 2017
- Exclusive Bespoke guide of the Garden District, the antebellum homes, which we are positive you will recognize some of it as it is a popular filming location
- Endless shopping while on Magazine Street
- Breathtaking private tour of the Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Relax on a beautiful countryside drive to Natchez, Mississippi, where we will be staying at Monmouth Historic Inn
- Tour of the first historic home, Stanton Hall
- Enjoy learning how to make a traditional southern cocktail, the delicious Mint Julep
- Explore historic Natchez and Under the Hill neighborhood, adore all the antique shops, boutiques, and cafés
- Learn about the 300-year-old traditions on our guided tours of Pleasent Hill and Selam
- Get a closer look at Natchez history during your exquisite historic homes tour of the Governor Holmes House and Longwood.
- Test your cooking skills during our class with Regina Charboneau
- Immerse yourself in some of the best New Orleans traditions, shops, and food while we stay on Royal St at the elegant Hotel Monteleone
- A delightful and delicious Food Walking Tour of the French Quarter
- A festive farewell dinner at GW Finn's, truly a feast for the sense
Eight night’s deluxe hotels, breakfast daily, three lunches, six dinners, complete private sightseeing in the Garden District and Natchez, private transportation throughout, Jazz Brunch, gourmet cooking class, French Quarter food walking tour, all gratuities for guides and drivers, fully escorted.
$3395.00 double occupancy, single supplement $1100.00. Not included: Air transportation to New Orleans and arrival and departure transfers.
*Small group departure limited to 15 ladies.