Celebrate the most festive time of year with a wonderful group of women. Explore the Baroque splendor of Prague for two days before boarding the Amastella.
Sail along the Danube River with stops in Nuremberg, Regensburg, Passau, Melk and an overnight stop in Vienna. The opportunity to attend an exclusive evening concert in Vienna with time to shop at one of the most beautiful Christmas Markets in front of the City Hall.
Perhaps plan a visit to Dremel, the most famous of the pastry cafes. You will disembark in Budapest another wonderful Eastern European castle city. Great shopping for your holiday gift giving, delightful traditions, enchanting music all with festive flair. Fully escorted from San Francisco and return.
Itinerary & Details
Depart your home city for a 9-night trip and a 6-night festive holiday cruise to get you in the holiday spirit. With most carriers offering one-stop flights toPrague, once there you will spend you first two nights at the Intercontinental Hotel, while you join us on tours the city and Christmas Markets. Once onboard the ship we will have plenty of ship activities, meals and time to get to know each other. While we await to arrive at each port where you will join us on walking tours, city tours, plenty of Christmas Markets, bike tours and so much more. We have traveled and experienced Prague before, giving us an insider view of the perfect trip to a cultural and festive area.
Highlight of the Tours
- While in Prague take in all the details of this city while on the city tour
- It is a beautiful time of the year to explore all the festive Christmas Markets
- While in Nuremberg spend some time exploring more Christmas Markets
- Next, we head to Regensburg where there is a full day planned with a walking tour, visits to the Christmas Market and free time at Thurn and Taxis Markets
- Be inspired by this beautiful city while on our walking tour of Passau and take some time to visit their Christmas Markets
- Or set out on an optional bike tour or take part in the Salzburg excursion
- In Melk join us for a beautiful tour of Benedictine Abbey, take off on a Danube bike tour, then later relax while we cruise Wachau Valley
- Stay overnight stay in Vienna, where we will have visits to the Christmas Markets along with a city tour
- Consider going on the optional Hidden Vienna tour or Klosterneuburg Monastery bike tour
- Before we say our farewells, we will have plenty of time to spend together in Budapest
- Take in the culture and history of Budapest while on the city tour
- Enjoy more holiday festivities while visiting Christmas Markets
- End the evening and trip with the Illuminations Cruise
Pricing & Accommodations
Included in the cruise:
- Fine dining with all meals included on board
- Complimentary local wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Onboard entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and in-room internet access
- Bicycles for guest use
- A variety of shore excursions in every port
- Services of a professional cruise manager and more
Signature Network amenity $150.00 shipboard credit per person. Land/Cruise prices begin at $3518.00 French Balcony Double Occupancy, International Air Additional, price is capacity controlled at time of booking. Represents a $500.00 per person saving.
Included in your experience, two nights hotel in Prague at the InterContinental or Hilton Old town, transfers from the hotel to the ship, daily breakfast at the hotel, guided city tour of Prague and porterage.
There is an optional 4-night post cruise in Lucerne and Zurich, Switzerland.